ChosenKids Ministry is for children from birth until they reach the sixth grade. The ministry’s mission is to transform the children of the community in order to connect children and families to their God-given purpose. Our Children’s Ministry Team is dedicated to supplementing the family in their attempt to lay a spiritual foundation that, in God’s time, will lead a child into a relationship with God through Jesus Christ. We have different options to meet the needs of your child:
- Mighty Minis: This is for children from birth until two years old. In the nursery, the children will begin to develop characteristic traits of a Godly person.
- Preschool: This class is intended for children aged three until they start Kindergarten. Meeting in a classroom by the KidZone, the children will further develop Biblical skills that will begin to form a firm foundation built on the solid rock.
- ChosenKids: This class is intended for children in Kindergarten through Fifth Grade. Meeting in the KidZone, the children will begin to formulate their beliefs in Jesus Christ in order to prepare them for challenges that may come in life. During the Sunday Lessons, the children will learn Biblical history to discover how God is intertwined in history and in their life. During the Wednesday Night Lessons, the children will learn specific Bible stories that will help their spiritual formation.
The curriculum we use for Sunday Mornings is called The Gospel Project. The curriculum we use for Wednesday Nights is called Bible Studies for Life. Click on the name to be taken to more information about these curriculums.
If you have any other inquiries, please contact the Children’s Director, Katie McCall.
ChosenKids Ministry Updates and Upcoming Events
- Our Children’s Paster will email anyone signed up after Sunday/Wednesday classes about what your child learned about that day along with discussion starting questions and activities to engage family involvement and community.
If you would like to receive our parent emails, please click on the image below to sign up!
- Vacation Bible School – Every year during summer we have a week long event right here at CrossBridge for the children. This years dates are June 24-28, 2018 from 5:30-8:20 PM. You can sign up for VBS by clicking on the link below!
- Operation Christmas Child – Every year we package shoeboxes for children in need around the holidays. We need your help!
For information, please click on the icon below.
Our Mission is to:
- To transform the children of the community in order to connect children and families to their God-given purpose.
Our Vision is for:
- Each child to accept Christ as their Savior.
- Each child to know the importance to prayer.
- Each child to know the Bible is God’s Word.
Our Purpose is to:
- Instill in each child and their family the love of God.
- Teach children that God’s love in unconditional and that they are welcomed at church.
- Encourage children to apply Biblical lessons to their own lives.
- Meet children’s needs (Children have many different kinds of needs: spiritual, emotional, social, etc. We must be sensitive to minister to the whole child. The basic needs of children are acceptance, security, approval, guidance, growth, independence, and achievement.)